I just moved here from my old blog. Which, I won't give you the link to - cuz you either already know it and followed me (stalker!!) or you don't need to know cuz it's old. The old blog was a "mommy blog" and I've matured a lot since then. While I will likely still blog about all things mom related, I refuse to be another "mommy blogger" ... Cuz, really? I am so much more than that.
Plus, I got issues. You do too, ya know. Cuz we all do. This will be my laundry list - you will be my audience.
One thing you should know about me? I'm a sucker for attention. So, take two seconds out of your busy little life and leave me a comment, m'kay? Thanks :D
2 comments:
A TEN SHUN
From your friendly neighborhood stalker.
Stever, I wub you, man!
Post a Comment