Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another Thing



I'm so grateful for my friends and some family who are completely supportive of my decision to participate in the 2011 Slimdown Challenge.  My dear friends on Facebook  Google Plus are putting up with frequent updates about what I've been eating and how I've been exercising.  I would never think of participating in this challenge without the support of my friends!

Some of my favorite people on this planet are in it with me.  We have a full team of SIX people!  It's super exciting: you can click the image to read about the challenge if you want to, so I won't go into crazy details about it here - but I will mention that I'll be booking a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona to go HERE when we win. WHOOT!!!

My progress so far:
I've eaten healthy for 6 days in a row and I've been excited about every bite of it.
I turned down tempting snacks at the VBS I was helping with - including a free, beautiful looking brownie.
I've exercised every day since the weigh in last Monday.
I happily turned down a calorie ridden dinner tonight at my favorite restaurant.  And, surprise? My less-calorie-ridden meal was still totally delish!


I'm in this thing to win it. And I really do feel like we could win if my enthusiasm keeps up for the next 10 weeks.  Everyone on my team is highly-motivated and all of them have history of success in reaching goals in the past.







I wonder what my new swim suit will be a two piece when we go to Scottsdale...

No comments: