Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh, grow up!

In an effort to grow up, I have deleted my DOA list :)  I think sometimes it takes a confession to make internal changes.


In other news...  Julia has a dangling tooth. This will be her third loss - but perhaps one of the most fun. Those top front teeth are kind of important when it comes to eating. It's hilarious to watch her eat a slice of cantaloupe with the side of her mouth because biting with the front teeth is just too weird and/or painful.

The tooth fairy can't decide if this tooth is worth a few dollars or a cheap DS game.  On the one hand, a few bucks can go a long way when you're only six years old. On the other, a new DS game could give me countless extra hours of quiet time in the evenings.  mwahahahahahaha

I love milestones.

No comments: